Community Forum

COVID19 Keep America Connected

Highlighted
New Poster

COVID19 Keep America Connected

If customers aren’t able to pay their bill and are placed under this plan; why are customers being harassed with phone calls and emails everyday about late payments. Then customer service see that you’re on the plan and say they’ll make note to not call and here comes another call.  Way to go Xfinity Comcast, whichever you prefer, bad enough people are jobless and trying to stay alive. Please stop it, you made billions of dollars.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: COVID19 Keep America Connected

@Cdean133 wrote:

If customers aren’t able to pay their bill and are placed under this plan; why are customers being harassed with phone calls and emails everyday about late payments. Then customer service see that you’re on the plan and say they’ll make note to not call and here comes another call.  Way to go Xfinity Comcast, whichever you prefer, bad enough people are jobless and trying to stay alive. Please stop it, you made billions of dollars.

If you were placed on the Xfinity Assistance Plan, that ended June 30th.  Have you talked with anyone that has called about your bill?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!