Community Forum

COMCAST TECHNICIAN <Edited>

New Poster

COMCAST TECHNICIAN <Edited>

The technician never showed up and yet Comcast <Edited> say that they came to my door and could not get in. I received a text that the technician had arrived and I went out to look for him or her. There was no technician. I looked several times over 25 minutes up and down the street on both sides of my house because I have been without internet or phone service for 5 days, so I needed that technician to arrive. That Comcast tried to <Edited> blame this on me is a new low for Comcast. Then I could not reach Comcast by phone. I kept getting a message that Comcast wanted to reset my modem. I was on hold for 45 minutes before I gave up and tried chat. The chat lady <Edited>  said there was no appointment (<Edited> I had received multiple confirm emails and texts from Comcast!) and that she could give me an appointment to days later and $20. I became furious. <Edited>. I have been talking to other people who had the same <Edited> Comcast experience. I am collecting data and will be going to the news media. Shame on Comcast for sinking to a new low. <Edited> There was no way to reach Comcast by phone and I got caught up in an endless loop of Comcast trying to fix my modem which I have already tried many times.<Edited>. I may be a Comcast customer, but I am not stupid. <Edited>.