Community Forum

COMCAST CAN'T HELP ME

New Poster

COMCAST CAN'T HELP ME

I would like to get in touch with an agent from Comcast. This is getting ridiculous. I have called you guys in the past in the prime of COVID-19 and have even needed assistance from y'all even before then! We asked for techs to come out so man times. No help. None. Our WI-FI connection is not reflecting what we are paying for. We have like the highest internet speed possible. Internet speed is slow to the point where our TVs flip out while watching Netflix and stuff thinking they aren't even working properly. I have asked countless times for techs to come out and I was told they would come, but NO ONE EVER SHOWED UP! One even never scheduled and pretended to. Please help me schedule someone to come and fix my internet, I work from home. I won't ask again. We are tempted to leave Xfinity and tell everyone how big of a joke your "agents" are. Nothing but the truth, don't worry.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: COMCAST CAN'T HELP ME

Greetings, @aspyn97! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear of the issues you are running into with your internet. I work from home myself and certainly understand needing to have a reliable connection. I would like to look into this and see what we can do for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!