Community Forum

COMCAST CABLE OUTSIDE HOOKUP UNIT

New Poster

COMCAST CABLE OUTSIDE HOOKUP UNIT

I have a pale green 20 inch tall Comcast plastic unit in my from yard that contains the hookup cable for the house next to me. It is in my lawn area and not only is it unsightly, but it is a safety hazard since i've tripped over it several time. How do I get someone from Comcast to remove theis style of unit and do a flush mounted box that would be accessable, but level with my lawn ?  I have called customer service several times and just get transfered to different employees without getting any action.

Expert

Re: COMCAST CABLE OUTSIDE HOOKUP UNIT

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Admin1

Hi Anon1614083 -- I can help you with that pedestal request. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either account number or linked phone number. I'll be able to get you in contact with our construction team to see if we're able to replace the pedestal with a flush unit. 

New Poster

I was able to get a Customer Service Representative, on Chat, to schedule me an appointment for this Saturday to have the pedestal changed out. Thank you !

New Poster

Wonderful! I am pleased to hear that! Please feel free to reach out anytime if additional assistance is needed. Thanks!