Community Forum

But I pay for it!

New Poster

But I pay for it!

I pay for the STARZ network on my Xfinity service. Stars is also available to me on my Apple TV which I use on another input to my system. When attempting to use the STARZ channel on Apple TV it requires that I prove that I am already paying for the service by entering the code on activate . Starz. com, and then requires me to choose my provider from a list. Neither Comcast or Xfinity is included in that list and so therefore I am on able to use the stars streaming service, as I can with almost every other station out there, even though I’m already paying for it. Xfinity needs to get their information Listed with stars and I’m very annoyed when I’m the one that has to tell you to do it. If you don’t do it, you’ll be making me pay for starz twice.. That will probably result in my cancellation of your services
Official Employee

Re: But I pay for it!

Sorry but There hasn’t been a mobile partnership with Starz for almost 2 years. You would have to use the Xfinity Stream app to access Starz

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!