Community Forum

Business phones not working and no support available!!!

New Poster

Business phones not working and no support available!!!

Not sure if I am more annoyed that our phones are out or that I've been on hold for 48 minutes and counting.  THis is a business account, but this is the only forum I could find.   How do I get service?   Chat says not available.

New Poster

Re: Business phones not working and no support available!!!

Having same problem. Business also and no help for Comcast. Tville area?

New Poster

us too... business as well, pasadena, tx area

i hope it gets resolved soon

New Poster

My incoming and outgoing lines all have a fast busy signal...we are a business that assits people in crisis...we need our phones...on hold with tech support for nearly an hour...can anyone tell me how to reach a live person? 

New Poster

Not sure were y'all are,  but I am experiencing the same problem in Dickinson at our business.  No Phone Service, No Chat Help, when I called all I get is my phone call can not be taken at this time try again later.  What the heck is going on.  This is not good for business.  Thinking about changing business services.  This is crazy.

@businessuser wrote:

Not sure if I am more annoyed that our phones are out or that I've been on hold for 48 minutes and counting.  THis is a business account, but this is the only forum I could find.   How do I get service?   Chat says not available.

Expert

This is the Consumer forum. Please go here for support:

http://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/

"The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can." - Neil Gaiman
Administrator

We are currently aware and are working on the issues as we speak. Our team posted regarding this on our twitter handle and might post more updates there. 

https://twitter.com/comcastcares/status/1004391135572381696 

But as @darkangelic mentioned the business forums can be found in this link for further support. http://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/

To get up to date information regarding this issue please visit the business forums topic. -  http://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/t5/Business-Voice/Comcast-Business-Phone-Issue/td-p/34928

**UPDATE: 06/07/18 - 02:17 PM EST**

Thank you for your continued patience. Our engineers have identified the issue and have begun the recovery process to get phone services up and running quickly. We will continue to keep you updated on our progress.

New Poster

Finally a rep answered the phone after 1 hour on hold.   He said it was a wide multi-state outage in New England.  Sounds like more than one going on in the country. 

Regarding not finding business forums, when I logged into our business account, the links for support led me here.  The pulldown menu for topics/forums only showed Home Service.   Maybe you (Comcast) ought to look into improving the visibility of the correct business forum for business accounts.   Or better yet, improve chat/telephone support so I never have to resort to forum support!

Thanks. 

p.s. not everyone follows you on Twitter.  I do not.  If the problem(s) is so widespread, a sticky on the Forum seems appropriate to me.

New Poster

Make sure to check out the outage map.  Says no problem. Since I have vendors up the East Coast and I am in Atlanta, I'm guessing BIGASS PROBLEM.

Regular Visitor

I have the same problem.  My business phone line is not working at all and I've been holding 20 minutes with support and no answers.  This is my Business Line and I lose customers when my business phone is down.  Normally when this happens my calls are forwarded to my mobile, but it's not being forwarded for some reason.   I'm very frustrated that there are no answers.

Expert

@psage wrote:

I have the same problem.  My business phone line is not working at all and I've been holding 20 minutes with support and no answers.  This is my Business Line and I lose customers when my business phone is down.  Normally when this happens my calls are forwarded to my mobile, but it's not being forwarded for some reason.   I'm very frustrated that there are no answers.

If you're a business class customer, you need to be posting in the business class forums. This is for residential services.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Re: Telephone

We are getting busy signals when we try to call patients, and cannot receive any incoming calls the is very inconvienent because we are a busy dental practice

Admin1

Re: Telephone

Hi whitney6 -- We're aware of an issue in your area and are working as quickly as possible to resolve. We apologize for the inconvenience.

New Poster

There was a nationwide outage yesterday. So everything should be back to normal now.
New Poster

This is the second day for our business, yesterday we were assured it would be fixed by 4 and a credit would be issued, how can you cover a full day of no business with a credit, even a months payment with Comcast won't cover the business I have lost, now here we are again, second day and no phone service. Someone needs to get their act together and not being able to contact you isn't helping!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Poster

THE PHONE LINES ARE DOWN AGAIN 6-7 @ 1pm est  no support avail

New Poster

I am in the same boat!!!! You are lucky you were able to speak to someone! 

Administrator

Hi everyone, if you are in need of support and have business services please make sure you go to the business forums topic for this problem here -http://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/t5/Business-Voice/Comcast-Business-Phone-Issue/td-p/34928

These are the residential services forums and we would not be able to help with business issues here.