Community Forum

Burying cable line

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Burying cable line

I switched to xfinity on June 19, 2020. I tech came out on June 23 and I was having problems connecting. I was told that a mother tech will have to be scheduled who could come inside and check the lines. I was told everything was fine on the outside. A tech came on the 25 and advised that the previous tech did nothing he advised that the line outside was not good. He connected a line but the cable is stretched across the yard and over the fence to my neighbors poke. I was told another tech from another department would be out in approximately two weeks to bury the cables and as of today, no one has come. I spoke with Xfinity on three different occasions since then and have been getting the run around. Can I p,ease get some assistance with getting the line buried. You guys were very persistent when trying to get my business and now that I have signed with you guys It’s like whatever. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Burying cable line

Hi Lorece76. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with submitting a ticket to our Drop Bury team, so we can get your drop buried properly. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name and service address so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!