Community Forum

Bury orange cable

New Poster

Bury orange cable

Hi Comcast, got cable internet installed last week and cable was supposed to be buried by now. No one has come out to mark it or anything. Our neighbhor is an elderly gentleman and owns dogs who tend to mess with the wire. The lawn mowing folks also almost cut the cable. It has been a week and I haven't seen any movement with regards to the burying the cable. Can support help with this issue?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Bury orange cable

Greetings, Redmetal! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear that the drop has not been buried as of yet. That's certainly frustrating. Can you please send us a PM with your first and last name so we may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "Comcast_Support" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!