Community Forum

Bury my drop

New Poster

Bury my drop

Bury my drop
Official Employee

Re: Bury my drop

Hi, Mytvc-15. Thanks for posting and reaching out via this method of support. I can assist you in getting your line buried, no problem. Please send me a private message with your name and I will help from there. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Please arrange to have the orange cable line buried in my yard. It had been hanging from a utility pole on one end stretching to our roof. Falling tree limbs knocked it down during a winter storm.
Official Employee

If it's hanging from a utility pole, we usually need to have the aerial line re-strung. I can help you with this. Please send me that private message and I will be glad to continue helping. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

The line was damaged due to another utility cutting tree limbs during winter weather. It was cut by a Comcast tech and he told me that they will bury the cable. I would like to schedule this ASAP.
Official Employee

It was a pleasure working with you, Mytvc-15. I'm glad that we were able to get everything taken care of for you. Thank you for your time and have a good one!