Community Forum

Bury drop

New Poster

Bury drop

Is this right way to bury drop? Is there any way to hide the cable from baring drop? After the installation guy finish job, will the pvc pipe show like this forever? It doesn’t feel right.
21B46DDD-7AA8-43C2-B45A-07E583CCDBDC.jpeg
73969A72-3E1F-4586-B461-549D16869F0A.jpeg
8161D69C-1BDB-46BA-B9CB-CF4CD76C1709.jpeg
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Bury drop

The PVC conduit under the concrete is a good idea, although this one seems to be poorly installed and patched.  At least caulk the end of the PVC. The biggest issue I see in your pictures is the loop of cable hung on a water faucet. That is unacceptable under any circumstance.

Expert

Hi @Foliea

The drop installers typically coil the wire up like that temporarily. A tech will complete the install. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Hello Foliea, I can assist you with getting this cleaned up and buried properly. For further assistance, please send me a private message with your full name, and account number. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!