Community Forum

Bury cables

Regular Visitor

Bury cables

Poor customer service!!!
We have been trying to get Comcast to bury 2 cables in our back yard for 1 month, we have scheduled 2 different appointments for them to bury cables and no one shows up.
Called and spoke to 2 supervisors and they tell us that there is no one to contract in the area. So I asked you make us take a day off work knowing there is no one to take care of this? He says yes, maybe if I were to complain to corporate office we might get some help because his hands are tied and nothing he can do but schedule another appointment and hope they can contract some one by then.
Wow... I easy expecting this as an answer.
This is called poor customer service and promise I won’t wait too long before we have a different service.

Comcast what you need to realize is that the box that services all my neighbors is in my back yard, so good luck with me letting you in my back yard. Will see how fast all the other neighbors switch services
What’s the saying you get what you give!!!
Expert

Re: Bury cables

@Ting1 wrote:
Poor customer service!!!
We have been trying to get Comcast to bury 2 cables in our back yard for 1 month, we have scheduled 2 different appointments for them to bury cables and no one shows up.
Called and spoke to 2 supervisors and they tell us that there is no one to contract in the area. So I asked you make us take a day off work knowing there is no one to take care of this? He says yes, maybe if I were to complain to corporate office we might get some help because his hands are tied and nothing he can do but schedule another appointment and hope they can contract some one by then.
Wow... I easy expecting this as an answer.
This is called poor customer service and promise I won’t wait too long before we have a different service.

Comcast what you need to realize is that the box that services all my neighbors is in my back yard, so good luck with me letting you in my back yard. Will see how fast all the other neighbors switch services
What’s the saying you get what you give!!!

You don't have a choice.  By law you have to give them access to the pedestal; it's on an easement/right-of-way.  Also you're liable if you damage the pedestal in any way including disruption to your neighbors' services.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I never saiid anything about destroying any property so don’t try to start any mess and I'm not a mean person. We have a fenced back yard with locks on our gates with dogs : ))
Official Employee

Hi, Ting1. Thank you for posting. We would like to see what we can do for you. Please send us a private message with your name and we can go from there.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!