Community Forum

Bury cable line on front yard

Regular Visitor

Bury cable line on front yard

In my community everyone has a cable box in their front yard and cable lines are running from them. My cable box is opened and cable lines are exposed and HOA is asking me to bury the line and clean up. Where and who should I ask to get this clean up? Thanks in advance.

Expert

Re: Bury cable line on front yard

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi, bicarpi - I can help with scheduling an appointment. Please send me a private message with your name, address, and a phone number. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Thank you for the information, @bicarpi. I reached the local Tech Ops team and appointment for checking the pedestal box has been scheduled for 10/06. We will also need to schedule another appointment for a Drop Bury, I'm currently working on it and I will let you know as soon as I get a reply back. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Thank you for your help. Someone came by and check the box and they will fix it within 14days usually.

Official Employee

@bicarpi - I'm still waiting to get more information about the Drop Bury appointment but I'm glad to hear that one issue (the pedestal box) is resolved. 

Official Employee

@bicarpi - The appointment for fixing the pedestal box is scheduled for 10/13. Have you received a voice message from the Tech Ops team yesterday? 

Official Employee

@bicarpi - How was the tech visit? 

Official Employee

@bicarpi - Thank you for reaching out, If your issue won't be resolved within couple weeks - please let me know