Community Forum

Bury cable line and cover box

Regular Visitor

Bury cable line and cover box

how do I get service to get the cable line burried and get a box to cover the outside amplifier?  I've called everyone possible in the company since August 6, 2018 with complaints about this and all I get are promises and no shows. The xfinity van was at the end of my block helping someone else and not me.  The install tech never came back to cover the amplifier which is sitting in the dirt and mud causing interference on the programs. They are supposed to show today and again no show.  Everyone is very helpful when talking to them but no one shows up to work?  8/24/2018  

Expert

Re: Bury cable line and cover box

Hi @gsm1

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thanks

They cancled me because of rain and right in back of me in the rain a tech was installing a new cable line for my neighbor. I called and talked to her and she said she never had any troubles with comcast and she is a long time subscriber. Now they told me to wait 24-48 hours for someone to contact me.  We did get a credit on our bill because instalation is incomplete., and someone keeps typing on our account that the work is complete. Anyway thanks. 8/26/2018

Regular Visitor

Thank you for all your help. Today 8-27-2018 a man from comcast came and theaded the cable line into a plastic pipe and burried it and put the connections and amplifier into a coverbox and attached it to the house and everything is neat and taken care of. I do like these forums as it helped me get things completed. I also like the xfinity computer account program.  Thanks everybody.

Marie

Official Employee

Hi, gsm1 - I'm glad to hear that issue has been resolved and thank you for your feedback regarding our forums and computer program. Please let me know if you have any questions that I can assist you with. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!