Community Forum

Bury Cable Line

Highlighted
New Poster

Bury Cable Line

I have called over 10 times spoke to customer service reps, supervisors who say they will call back and they don't, I have tried so many times to get this cable line buried. 

Everyone claims they have called the buried line department and then I wait and waste my time for them to tell me that they will call me back and no surprise no call back and I repeat the process the next day. 

At this point - I am going to call the City of Atlanta to file a complaint.  This line has been running across my driveway for over 3 years and need to be buried.  No customer should have to go through this aggravation. Can someone please contact me about finally getting this line buried.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Bury Cable Line

Hello and thank you for taking the time out to post here on our forum with this concern. Unfortunately, due to the pandemic our techs are a bit backed up with requests, but I can look into your case and provide an update on your work order for you. For further assistance please send me a private message with your full name and street address by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Just so you know this happen and has been out in my driveway for over 3 years. Long before a covid-19. Another example of the run around. At this point because this line is in the street and cross over into three peoples driveway. Covid-19 has not stop construction from happen. Again poor customer service. 

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

@ComcastAmir, is trying to help you out. Send them a private message with your account information

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!