Community Forum

Bury Cable Drop

New Poster

Bury Cable Drop

Hello, 

I moved into this house and had service transferred here Nov 1, 2019, and was told my cable drop would be buried within two weeks. It has never been buried, and was run across my neighbor's yard and is interfering with their ability to cut the grass. This needs to be buried ASAP. Please contact me to get this resolved quickly. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Bury Cable Drop

Hi @MikeJenSav1

Thank you for posting and welcome to the  Xfinity Forum. Due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are experiencing delays in fulfilling drop bury requests. We currently have limited technician availability and our first priority is E911 issues and customers with services that are all out. At this time, we don’t have a specific timeframe for when the orders will be completed, but I'd be happy to help get a crew notified so we can schedule your drop bury. 

To get started, please send me a private message. To send a private message, click on "ComcastChe" and then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!