Community Forum

Bundled Service about to expire

Regular Visitor

Bundled Service about to expire

Hi,

My Contract is about  to expire in November , I was wondering if you can compete with ATT or other services to lower my bill upon signing a new 2 year agreement. I am paying now with taxes and fees $156.48. This is too much for a retired fella,  but I do enjoy the TV, internet, and phone. Gosh I see all these deals for NEW customers and I was hoping that since I have been a customer for all these years and never been late that you can lower my bill like it used to be.      

On 10/24 to 10/27 - I have been in contact with Comcast, I have had good conversations with Shane. I have not received a final determination in the 2 year contract renewal but I remain hopeful.  Usually they respond within 12 hours of posting if not sooner - but maybe because it is Friday the 27th it happens to be a little slow.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Bundled Service about to expire

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Regular Visitor

Re: Bundled Service about to expire

THANKS TO COMCAST SHANE ALL MY CONCERNS WERE ADDRESSED AND I RENEWED FOR ANOTHER 2 YEARS.