Community Forum

Bundle's and Packages

Regular Contributor

Bundle's and Packages

As a present customer, why am I blocked from seeing any Bundle's and Packages pages?  I am always redirected away to a "must call" page.   28% increase in just the 1st year of a 2 year Package, starting to feel the burn.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Bundle's and Packages

Hello velocity. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. Our website shows various pricing and offers based on customer eligibility and availability. When you attempt to add or view an offer on our website that you are not eligible for,  you may receive a message stating your service change cannot be completed online and you will need assistance by an Official Comcast Employee.  

We certainly value your business, and want to make sure you are in a plan that fits your needs. I can assist with an account review to see if there are any offers available that may better suit you. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

Re: Bundle's and Packages

msg sent as requested, waiting for response, been 8 days