Community Forum

Bundle deals

New Poster

Bundle deals

I have been an existing customer for years so why is Xfinity offering promotions and bundle deals to get new customers, but not to actually keep them? Since when do actual customers not qualify for the special promotions?
Official Employee

Re: Bundle deals

Hello TrishK311A. Thank you for joining the Xfinity Forums and for creating your first post. We thank you for being a long term customer! We appreciate all our customers, existing and new. Regarding promotional discounted offers, we offer an introductory rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory period offer expires, the price does go to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate. If you would like, I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available to better suit your needs. If you would like this assistance, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can access your account. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, then click the link that says "Send a message". There you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Bundle deals

Hi TrishK311A.  I did not receive a private message from you. This thread is now locked. Please send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!