Community Forum

Bundle deals for existing customers

Regular Visitor

It's that awful time of year again when my double play bundle promotion runs out and  I have to call in and try to negotiate a deal.  Over the years, many "Customer solutions" reps have been helpful, but even then my bills still crept up a little every year which was somewhat tolerable.  I have reached the limit at this point and cannot justify the new charges, so I am considering downgrading.   The rep I just spoke with did not offer me anything other than a promo HD triple play for the same price I was paying but with a lower tier TV and the voice service I don't need (which would go up next year anyway).   I am an 19 year customer, always paid my bills on time....there's got to be some discounts or other bundles available to me!  Can someone help?

Expert

Re: Bundle deals for existing customers

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thank you, nerdbug!
Official Employee

Hi Rbg2. Thanks for reaching out about a new promotion on your package. I'd like to see what's available. Please send me a private message (Click ComcastKenF and then click Private Message Me) with your full name and account address for help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Rbg2, I have applied the promotion to you account. Let me know if you need anything else. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I have the same problem my triple play cont expire and my bill went up for 130 to185. I hope someone can help

Official Employee
Moved:

Regular Visitor

Visitor
Message 7 of 7
1 View

I currently have the Starter pack Triple Play. I have absolutely no use for the phone service. I don't even use it. I forgot I had it until some phone numbers popped up on the TV screen. I'm considering downgrading or looking elsewhere. I don't even watch half the 140 channels I'm told I have. I have no idea what channels I have and don't have. It's very confusing. The internet is decent, but I'm paying $10 a month for a modem/router that I've considered getting my own. Frontier offers Internet for about $50 and there is a local ISP called ClearFiber that is moving in. For what I watch, I'm considering either DirectTV, Playstation Vue or Sling TV to get what I want to watch. Right now I'm paying about $130/month. I get hit with phone fees that of around $3 for a service I have never used. Is there a Bundle out there that could help me out with Comcast/Xfinity. I was told if I did the Double Pay package, it would be $140 which I don't want to pay more. My discount package is ending soon, so I'm really looking at my options. I hope to hear something. back here. Otherwise I'll have to call and try to see what t ype of arrangement I can get or go to other options. 

Hope to hear something on here.  Thanks.

Official Employee
Moved:

Highlighted
Official Employee
Moved:

Official Employee
Moved:

Official Employee
Moved:

Official Employee
Official Employee
New Poster

I would like to get a renewed bundle deal for my internet and tv from Comcast that is price competive with the numerous other offers out there in this fast changing media delivery landscape. I am happy with the product but this latest huge and continuing price increases has gone over the top. I've been Comcast customer for many years but prepared to leave if necessary. 

ComcastKenf, you help me please? 

Bronze Problem Solver

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Contributor

Long-time customer.  Starter Double Play package cost just increased last month and I'm interested in reviewing other options, including Triple Play, that may lower my monthly expense.   Thank you for your assistance.