Community Forum

Bulk sub accounts with charges--need fixed.

New Poster

Bulk sub accounts with charges--need fixed.

I manage a bulk residential account for a community.  It is split into ~13 accounts.  The bill is paid on the master account(acct#1).  For some reason some of the sub accounts have random charges for extra dta's re-occuring monthly.  Those accounts should be $0.  They are randomly charging for boxes.  I've tried to call in to get the boxes/monthly charges removed.  No luck for going on 2  years now.  Every few months I call in and battle the endless comcast transfers for hours and hours till I get billing to credit the account.  It's great fun and an excellent waste of time.  Local store can't help, phone support can't help, emailing cenbsrmdurequests@comcast who I can activate boxes via serial # through don't help.  Any suggestions?

Expert

Re: Bulk sub accounts with charges--need fixed.

@sandpiperrnc3 wrote:

I manage a bulk residential account for a community.  It is split into ~13 accounts.  The bill is paid on the master account(acct#1).  For some reason some of the sub accounts have random charges for extra dta's re-occuring monthly.  Those accounts should be $0.  They are randomly charging for boxes.  I've tried to call in to get the boxes/monthly charges removed.  No luck for going on 2  years now.  Every few months I call in and battle the endless comcast transfers for hours and hours till I get billing to credit the account.  It's great fun and an excellent waste of time.  Local store can't help, phone support can't help, emailing cenbsrmdurequests@comcast who I can activate boxes via serial # through don't help.  Any suggestions?

If you're a business class customer, you need to be posting in the business class forums. This is for residential services.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Bulk sub accounts with charges--need fixed.

It's bulk residential.  The account logins are through the residential portal.   The support provided used to be given via residential and bulk department.  Bulk department phone support for my area seems to be gone now.  It's not a business account per se even though you would think it would be.  Hence the run around I've had with this account since (I think it was December 2017 that the account system/account #'s all updated?).