Community Forum

Bulk account rep

Regular Visitor

Bulk account rep

Have been trying for days through normal contact numbers to find a bulk account rep. The people I talked to could not help at all and promised a Comcast person would call me back. Chuckle, chuckle. Probably called a dozen times and entered numbers in the phone a hundred times to get to someone but never got any info on contacting an account rep. Good grief, why make it so difficult. The location is Longboat Key, FL and I need to discuss a current Condo Association contract with someone at Comcast.
Official Employee

Re: Bulk account rep

Hi, Larrycoe - There is a specific person assigned to each Condo Association, have you talked to your leasing office? I can try to see if I can get a right contact for your situation, please send me a private message with your full name, address, and a phone number. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: Bulk account rep

Hi @bobbyc1284

Sorry for the experience you've been having while trying to contact someone in the bulk department. I do have access to assist you with some bulk related things. However, the bulk department in your area has their own 1-800 number that not all agents can access. I'd be more than happy to see if I'm able to address your concerns. 

In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!