Community Forum

Bulk Internet agreement - Data Cap charge

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Bulk Internet agreement - Data Cap charge

Good afternoon.

I recently was able to upgrade to gigabit as part of my bulk internet service at my condo building (Thanks!)

I love the speed, but I just looked at the billing section of my account, and it reports that they are allocating 250GB chunks for $50 a piece to my account.

Per the Xfinity website and terms: "The data usage plans do not apply to Comcast Business Internet cistomers, customers on Bulk Internet agreements, and customers with Prepaid Internet, or to XFINITY Internet customers on our Gigabit Pro tier of service."  Since I am on a Bulk Internet agreement, I shouldn't be charged for data usage.  Can someone contact me to resolve this?  Thanks!

-Bruce

dataplan.png
Expert

Re: Bulk Internet agreement - Data Cap charge

Hi Bruce,

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: Bulk Internet agreement - Data Cap charge

Hello, 

I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.