Community Forum

Bulk Accounts

New Poster

Bulk Accounts

I work for a property management company. One of the associations we manage has a bulk account set up with you. When we originally started the service agreement, included was a fiber line that runs from the main gate at the guard house, out to the club house here where our office is. Long story short, out of 6 fiber lines, only two are currently working. I have tried calling multiple times, but no one can ever give me the information of who to call, or even the right department. I am currently on hold now for over an hour, becuase the customer service agent cannot find anyone who can help me.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Bulk Accounts

These forums are for Residential service. For Business service forums, see http://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/.

Official Employee

Re: Bulk Accounts

Hi SilverFallsHOA, the information that (BruceW) shared is correct this is a forum for residential services but I can point you in the right direction. Please reach back out to me here if you need further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!