Community Forum

Bulk Account - Need Service - Going Crazy

New Poster

Bulk Account - Need Service - Going Crazy

I live in an association who uses comcast bulk services. I just got divorced, and I'm staying here, however the bill is in my ex husbands name. He has suspended service and I need to begin mine. I'd like to just keep the boxes as they are. But what I'd like more than that is to be able to reach someone, anyone, who can possibly help me at all.

I tried to sign up for service, was given this number online (which is CONSTANTLY BUSY): 877-338-9791. Then I tried to go into my account and "add services" and was given THIS number to call (which is ALSO CONSTANTLY BUSY and wont connect): 877-680-7173. Also found another number in these forums for Bulk Account Services and, yep, same thing... CONSTANTLY busy and wont connect: 855-510-1609.

Seems everyone is having this same issue. I don't understand as a company who prides itself on service how no one can actually reach you. Especially for SALES...

I need help. Please let me know what to do.

Official Employee

Re: Bulk Account - Need Service - Going Crazy

Hi @AngelicaKS

I can help. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!