Community Forum

Building owner - new tenant can’t get service because Kat tenant has outstanding bill

New Poster

Building owner - new tenant can’t get service because Kat tenant has outstanding bill

Hello my name is Jamie ,
I own a triplex , I live in one unit and rent the other 2 out . I recently had a new tenant move in and now he can’t get Comcast hooked up because of an outstanding balance from the previous renter . I need help also tried calling was told no one could help me by rude employee , I’ve spent 30 min looking for a apartment owner / leaser form like I use with others utility companies to have control over such problems
HELP!!!!! This is effecting how I pay my bills
Expert

Re: Building owner - new tenant can’t get service because Kat tenant has outstanding bill

Hi Jamie,

Your new tenant just needs to take a copy of their lease and ID to their local Comcast service center. They will then be able to establish service in their name. 

https://www.xfinity.com/support/service-center-locations/ 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!