Community Forum

Bucket truck

New Poster

Bucket truck

Super annoyed and frustrated with Comcast. Have not had service since Thursday night. Had a technician come out today to tell us he can’t do anything about it and hat a bucket truck would have to come out to fix it. Got an automated call from Comcast saying that an appointment has been scheduled and no one needed to be home for the appointment. Called the 1800 number sat on the phone for 30 minutes for them to tell me they have no idea when a bucket truck is coming and that all they can do is reschedule the appointment and put in the comments that we need a bucket truck. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. How do you have an automated system CALL and tell me a bucket truck appointment has been scheduled but then can’t tell me when it’s scheduled for?!?!?
Valued Contributor

Re: Bucket truck

If you got an automated message saying it was scheduled, then it likely is. For some reason, front line reps seem to have issues finding these orders where the work is outside (AKA, you don't need to be there) You can't actually schedule a bucket truck order yourself, since it is a special request.
New Poster

Thanks! So basically I just need to sit and wait? Do you know how long the turn around usually is?
Valued Contributor

I would wait to see what a Corp Rep can see on here, they should be able to see if there is a request order in. But I dunno the turn around time, it would be different for each area depending on the technician availability for the type of job.