Community Forum

Broken Pedestal Box

Highlighted
New Poster

Broken Pedestal Box

HELP!

I have reached out to the Xfinity customer service phone line for help and it seems that I'm just getting a runaround. Currently, I have a ticket open to repair the pedestal behind my home. (See picture below.) It was broken when I moved in and I've been trying to get this repaired since November of 2018 with nothing but lack of response from Comcast. 

Recently, I was told that I needed to be home on 3/4 between 8 AM and 8 PM for repairs, but no one showed up. I called again on 3/11 and they said would send someone that day, but no one showed up. Called again on 3/12 but the same thing happened. Called again on 3/13 and I have security camera footage of a Comcast representative driving up to my home, not getting out of his truck, sitting behind my driveway for about 2 minutes and driving off with no repair made. 

When I tried calling back on 3/14, they told me that the technician closed the ticket and that they would send someone on 3/15. I called again yesterday (3/18) and they once again apologized and said they would send someone that day. For the 6th 12 hour day in two weeks, my husband waited at home and no one showed up to make the repair. I called again this morning, spoke to a supervisor, and they told me that they would "send someone today." 

I'm at my wit's end and posting here because it seems that others have finally gotten their pedestal boxes repaired by posting here. Any help or communication as to what's happening with this box would be much appreciated!

IMG_0846.JPG

Official Employee

Re: Broken Pedestal Box

Hello @ToriasEuphoria

Thank you for using the Xfinity Forum to inform us of the broken pedestal behind your home and the experience you've been having while trying to have it taken care of. I'd like to apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you and your husband and offer assistance on getting this repaired or replaced. Can you please send me a private message with your first and last name? If you aren't the account holder, please include their name and the phone number associated with the account. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. Chat with you soon. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!