Community Forum

Broadcast TV Fee

New Poster

Broadcast TV Fee

We recently signed up for xFinity INTERNET ONLY - no TV, no streaming. I notice the bill includes a "Broadcast TV" charge of $7.00 each month. I asked at the xFinity store and was told "everyone pays it, no way out of it." There was no mention about this when we signed up. Now I see others have had this charge removed.

How can get this resolved?

Thnaks, Mike

Official Employee

Re: Broadcast TV Fee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Regular Visitor

I understand the convoluted reasons/fight over the "broadcast TV" fee, but I just got my first Comcast bill for new services I signed up for and my fee is $11.35, not $7. I'm positive the sales person (who I spoke to in early January) told me it would be $7.

Official Employee

To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.