Community Forum

Broadcast TV Fee

New Poster

Broadcast TV Fee

We recently signed up for xFinity INTERNET ONLY - no TV, no streaming. I notice the bill includes a "Broadcast TV" charge of $7.00 each month. I asked at the xFinity store and was told "everyone pays it, no way out of it." There was no mention about this when we signed up. Now I see others have had this charge removed.

How can get this resolved?

Thnaks, Mike

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Broadcast TV Fee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I understand the convoluted reasons/fight over the "broadcast TV" fee, but I just got my first Comcast bill for new services I signed up for and my fee is $11.35, not $7. I'm positive the sales person (who I spoke to in early January) told me it would be $7.

Bronze Problem Solver

To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!