Community Forum

Box not working right - CAN'T GET A HUMAN ON THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
New Poster

Box not working right - CAN'T GET A HUMAN ON THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand things are different right now but why can't I get a person on the phone? Or even in chat?!  My set top box isn't woking right, the image jumps and sound goes out intermittently only on one box and I have I changed the TV to be sure that wasn't the problem.  There are no options in your online chat or computerized "help" for this and I am getting SO aggravated!  I am still expected to pay monthly for this service so I expect working equipment.  I am just a moment away from wanting to drop Xfinity as I can't get any help!! 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Box not working right - CAN'T GET A HUMAN ON THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there, @areed

I want to help out and touch base with you to make sure everything is working properly. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!