Community Forum

Box at street is uncovered

New Poster

Box at street is uncovered

The comcast box at the end of the driveway has been uncovered for weeks now. A tech came out and took the outside of the box and left a garbage bag over it. I have called the service number multiple times and they keep sending techs to service the box inside our house. This is getting rediculous. 

Expert

Re: Box at street is uncovered

Hi @Jonesyhouse

Typically in this scenario, the tech would have already started the repair/replacement process by submitting a repair ticket to the construction department. It's a low priority, particularly in the busy season. It wouldn't be unusual for it to take awhile to get repaired. The box is just a security device, everything in there is designed to be exposed to the elements. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to look into it. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: Box at street is uncovered

I can assist you further from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.