Community Forum

Billing

Highlighted
New Poster

Billing

I have been a customer or Comcast/Xfinity for over 15 years continual. My company, a catering company that I have owned for over 10 years has lost almost 90% of business since the COVID 19 pandemic...literally overnight! Xfinity was informed that and was assured that they would work with me...they have cut my cable off! I have applied for grants and loans and received none waiting on one from the State of Washington. Since then one of my former employees shared with a anteena...which I am using. After all the time I have been with Comcast/Xfinity I am in tears at the treatment. Then today I look at my account you have the audicatity to STILL CHARGE ME CURRENT cable bill when you have turned the cable OFF!!!! As soon as I get money I will pay the 2 months I owe and I am done with this horrible company! I will take all this horrible equipment and take as much care in getting it back to you as you have done for me a loyal customer after all these years! 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Billing

@badu72 wrote:

I have been a customer or Comcast/Xfinity for over 15 years continual. My company, a catering company that I have owned for over 10 years has lost almost 90% of business since the COVID 19 pandemic...literally overnight! Xfinity was informed that and was assured that they would work with me...they have cut my cable off! I have applied for grants and loans and received none waiting on one from the State of Washington. Since then one of my former employees shared with a anteena...which I am using. After all the time I have been with Comcast/Xfinity I am in tears at the treatment. Then today I look at my account you have the audicatity to STILL CHARGE ME CURRENT cable bill when you have turned the cable OFF!!!! As soon as I get money I will pay the 2 months I owe and I am done with this horrible company! I will take all this horrible equipment and take as much care in getting it back to you as you have done for me a loyal customer after all these years! 

It's understandable that you're upset, but while Comcast has cut your cable tv off, you still have internet during this time.  You've probably been moved to the Xfinity Assistance Plan:

"As part of our commitment to keep customers connected to what matters most, Comcast will not disconnect Internet or Voice services for any customer through May 15, 2020. However, those customers who otherwise would have been disconnected for non-payment will be transitioned to the Xfinity Assistance Plan. Customers do not need to contact us to be transitioned to the Xfinity Assistance Plan; it will happen automatically after a notice."

Information about what Comcast/Xfinity is doing during this time:

https://www.xfinity.com/prepare

https://corporate.comcast.com/press/releases/comcast-extends-comprehensive-covid-19-response-policie...

https://corporate.comcast.com/covid-19

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I am experiencing the same issues. I made a payment arrangement with a retention rep and also through the automated system and they still cut me off . I have been with Comcast for 11 years!! I'm so mad, all I needed was a 2 day extension.
Highlighted
New Poster

I promise you a HD antenna will change your life...I am disconnected from their rediculos cable and I am telling everyone who will listen! I have Prime and Netflix and I watch everything!  Make sure you ask for one with the longest range they are on Amzon...I am done with this people!!!!