Community Forum

Billing

Highlighted
New Poster

Billing

I was charged $70 for a tech visit because your equipment was bad and i will not be paying that extra $70. Blamed the HDMI cable and when he got it working supposedly had a new box and used the same cable, after which the box was replaced next visit. i was tod it would be removed two to three weeks ago and has not. The lack of trust in this company is far from anything I expect. if my service discontinues, this is y last payment ever.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Billing

@cbnazworth wrote:

I was charged $70 for a tech visit because your equipment was bad and i will not be paying that extra $70. Blamed the HDMI cable and when he got it working supposedly had a new box and used the same cable, after which the box was replaced next visit. i was tod it would be removed two to three weeks ago and has not. The lack of trust in this company is far from anything I expect. if my service discontinues, this is y last payment ever.

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. The $70 charge has been credited on your account and I have also added an additional credit for the poor customer experience. 

Apologies again and thanks for your patience.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!