Community Forum

Billing

Frequent Visitor

Billing

I would like to request a $5.25 credit on my next bill for loss of service from 2pm 15 Sept to 11:27 am 16 Sept because a technician doing maintenance work neglected to reconnect the cable finally running to my house from the telephone pole he was working on located about 300 feet down the road. I called Xfinity yesterday and the scheduled a visit today 16 Sept and he arrived on time and found the problem mentioned above. Once that connection was made there was no problem. I had service resumed at 11:47 am today. I was without service for 21hours and 27 min. I checked yesterday on My Account app when service was down, and a maintenance was shown. I rechecked later to find no outage listed but I was still without service. The technician sent today walked down the street from my house and found the technician from yesterday had not reconnected the cable. Therefore I at least should have compensation for loss of service caused by the technician and not a continuing maintenance outage. How do I go about having this done?