Billing

New Poster

Billing

My bill is due today I made a partial payment is there a 7 say period
Expert

Re: Billing

@Jamie-tucker wrote:
My bill is due today I made a partial payment is there a 7 say period

There isn't really a grace period per se.  Unless you're considerably behind in your payment, your service won't be cut off.  However, understand that you will incur late fees if your bill isn't paid by the time your new bill is generated.  If you have a promise to pay and you weren't able to make the full payment you probably should contact the Retention department and discuss it with them.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Billing

Hello @Jamie-tucker, thanks for reaching out about your billing concern! The information @Again provided is correct and I hope it helped. Please be sure to reach back out if you need any further assistance around this or if I can be of any other assistance. We appreciate you being the best part of Comcast and I hope you enjoy your weekend. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!