Community Forum

Billing

Frequent Visitor

Billing

I have been having issues with my bill since November. I have called in every month to speak with someone. The first month the young man told me to only pay 122.15 and I did. Then I got a phone call that said my bill is late. I logged in and saw that my bill still said the same amount and that I was late. I called in and spoke to a young lady. She said the same thing and that she was going to escalate my bill to her supervisor and I would receive a call with in 10 days. The call never happened. I didn’t think anything about it to be honest. Then my internet got shut off. I called in and spoke to a young man again. He saw the notes and said that I was right turned my internet back on and apologized and said he was going to escalate my issue again. Again I never received a phone call. Today I received a phone call telling me that I need to pay my bill or my services were going to be cut off again. I don’t know what else to do because I don’t get anywhere when I speak to an agent whether it’s online or over the phone. Can someone please help me to figure how to get people to call back and or get my bill fixed. I have been a customer for 5 years now. I am never late and often very early. This is really getting frustrating. Please help me!!!
Expert

Re: Billing

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Hello, I can assist you further from here if you would like. Would you mind if I look at your account? 

Frequent Visitor

Sorry I just got this message. I am still having this issue and it is now April. Today my services were cut off for the 3rd time. The man tonight told me that I had to accept the new amount because the XF Starter Double Play package was no longer available. This is not right this is not my fault and am really tired of dealing with this every month
Official Employee

Hi, BJ241 - We can't help you if we won't receive your account information. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number and I will review your billing concern. Thank you!