Community Forum

Billing, lack of respect, unauthorized credit pulls

New Poster

Billing, lack of respect, unauthorized credit pulls

(1) Called in regarding the Forced service change...which would raise my bill & lower the available services. The customer service rep said it was a promo...there's nothing he can do...the only option is to press the I accept button or close the window...concern --- my kids could easily change my service agreement to remove streampix, HBO & raise the cost of my service.. (2) Ray -- CS. Rep told me i was wasting his time , he said if I wanted to talk to someone else & needed to hang up and call back....a verbal altercation was needed to get to someone else. (3) In authorized Hard inquires on my credit are made every 6 months. Numerous complains have been submitted...nothing has been done to fix this or remove the inqiries. (4) Nothing gets fixed when you call, text, chat or visit the store. Been on the phone for over an hour & just keep getting thrown into the same caller pool. They say someone (supervisor) will call you back. --- that never happens.
Expert

Re: Billing, lack of respect, unauthorized credit pulls

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Admin1

Re: Billing, lack of respect, unauthorized credit pulls

Hi wschroll6910 -- I can help with your billing issues and credit inquiry issues. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I will also need to know the date of each inquiry as shown on your statement.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.