Community Forum

Billing issue - still not resolved after multiple phone calls and visits to the local store

Regular Visitor

Billing issue - still not resolved after multiple phone calls and visits to the local store

I have been waiting for several months for a credit of $130 to appear on my bill.  I have spoken to multiple representatvies on the phone, and nothing has happened, and I have to call and repeat the issue starting from the beginning. I am hoping for resolution here.

I had service issues for months. Technicians came to the house a total of 4 times, each one doing something, (twice swapping out the modem, one moved the modem from the location where it has been for over 20 years, one replacing some part that was outside, etc). But nothing addressed the poor connectivity in the house.   I incurred 2 charges of $60 each (one in July and one in September). The charge from July had a $10 late fee tacked on. I was told in July that there would be no charge. I talked to someone on the phone in September as well who confirmed.  I filed a complaint that techs who came out are friendly, but not very good trouble shooters.  I finally spoke with xfinity rep (who happened to be in Nashville) who told me I had too many devices connected, and recommended upgrading, which I did.  Voila - connectivy was much improved. 

No one on the phone or in the store has been able to help me with the credit. I was told I would have a credit, by at least 2 people, yet it all had to be "verified".  Then all is silent - no communication back to me, the customer on a status of any kind. At a minimum by now the $70 should have been credited to my account.   

How do I bring this to a closure? 

Official Employee

Re: Billing issue - still not resolved after multiple phone calls and visits to the local store

Hi there, gurneecustomer. I can look into your account for you. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!