Community Forum

Billing inquiry - promo

New Poster

Billing inquiry - promo

Hello, I am currious about promo-specials. I recently received one from Verison which states 3 year - no contract for $79.99. It includes 425 channels and download speeds of 940/880 Mbps.

The only thing that I do not want is the phone. Does Comcast have any promo's that come close to their offer?

I have been a customer since 2004.

Official Employee

Re: Billing inquiry - promo

Hi homebrew17, thank you for reaching out here on our forums and I can assist going over current promotions with you.  Could you please send me a private message with your full name to begin?

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Thank you for the follow up. I still thinking about the Verizon offer; kind of tough to pass up. 

@ComcastPhill wrote:

Hi homebrew17, thank you for reaching out here on our forums and I can assist going over current promotions with you.  Could you please send me a private message with your full name to begin?

Thank you 

Internet, TV & Phone with a 2-year 
Price Guarantee
$79.99/mo

Gigabit network connection to your home. Wired speeds up to 940/880 Mbps with avg. speeds betw. 750–940 Mbps download / 750–880 Mbps upload. Wired & wireless speeds vary due to device limits, multiple users, network & other factors. See verizon.com/yourspeedfor more info. Promo rates applied via bill credits and increase after promo period. Price guarantee applies to base monthly rate only. 2‑yr. agr. req’d. Beg. mo. 2, up to $350 ETF applies. $12/mo. STB, $12/mo. router charge, $6.49/mo. Broadcast, up to $7.89/mo. Regional Sports Network and $0.99/mo. FDV Admin. fees apply. $99 setup & other fees, taxes & terms may apply. Auto Pay (ACH or bank debit card only) & paper‑free billing req’d. Subj. to credit approval & may require a deposit. 

Official Employee

Sounds good, if you would like to review current promotions please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi homebrew17, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you