Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Billing error and customer service unhelpful

New Poster

Billing error and customer service unhelpful

Hello,   

I have made multiple calls to your customer service since we came back to Comcast in May. The reason I started calling from the beginning is when you sales team sold me my plan they stated I would get all 4 TVs, home security, internet, and home phone for $175.00. On the day of installation only 3 TVs were set up for the tech to turn on. I talked with a customer service rep on that day and told her all 4 should be included in the package. She stated if I wanted them on that day I would need to agree for the charge of the extra box. I had family coming in town and needed it on that day so I agreed and told her I would call back to have it resolved. I have called back many times as you should see on my account. I should have kept better notes as to names and dates but it should be detailed in my account. I talked with one rep in June, I believe, and he stated he would give me a credit for May and my account would be correct going forward. The credit ended and my charges again were higher than agreed to. I just finished a call with Leonard which I recorded  and he stated he could not change my rates and that I should be happy as I was getting a deal and if I left I would owe your company $640.00. When I asked him about the credit early on he said that was a one-time credit. I pushed to understand why you would give me a credit if you thought my bill was correct he did not have an answer. I am a finance manager and I know that even if we agreed to a bad deal we would honor it. I have continued to pay my bill even with all the calls. We have enjoyed the quality of your services and would like to keep working with your company but it is hard for me to trust your company when your sales team tells me one thing and your customer service tells me another. Please review all my calls and let me know if you agree with Leonard.  

Official Employee

Re: Billing error and customer service unhelpful

Hi, Tpaetow - I would be happy to see what we can do with your billing concern. Please send me your name, address, and a phone number in a private message. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.