Community Forum

Billing FRAUD

Frequent Visitor

Billing FRAUD

Like many others, I have been overbilled for a box we did not have. Upon discovery , a ticket was "created" by <edited> on 11/8/18 <edited> and sent to "equipment escalation team". I was supposed to hear something within a week. I did not. I called back.....

On 11/17/18, <edited> ceated another ticket <edited> noting with her supervisor that indeed we had been overcharged by $169.15... we were overcharged since 6/23/17 but this was all they were willing to refund. We were told at that time to only pay 70.41 of our nov/dec/ bill which was 239.56., since the differrence was what we were owed. I would not have imagined that or come up with those figures myself of course. Needless to say, I have been overcharged another month for the box, charged a late fee, and now the last person I sopke with, 12/13 <edited> said she would call me back "that day" with a resolution because she agrred  this was "not acceptable" I did not hear back from her. Even though they said they would "give" us a 40 $ "credit" on next bill for our "inconvenience"

Is there anyone out there that can get me to an actual "person"  that can resolve this via email and not an hour and 1/2 phone call plus all of the others? This is not the first time they have done this to us. It happened 2-3 years ago also.

Official Employee

Re: Billing FRAUD

Hello, janjanjan!

I'm glad you reached out to us regarding this issue and I would be more than happy to take a closer look and help you get this all sorted out. 

Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Billing FRAUD

janjanjan, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to get some help with your bill, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!