Community Forum

Bill

New Poster

Bill

Noticed increase in bill this month. Is this a rate increase for everyone or is this something else?
Expert

Re: Bill

@DawnQuinlan wrote:
Noticed increase in bill this month. Is this a rate increase for everyone or is this something else?

It's possible a promotion you were on ended.  Compare your bill to a couple of past bills to see where the increase is; also, always read the notes on your billing statement for information about increases.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Bill

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out here on the forums. We'd love to have the opportunity to review the bill with you and see if there are some new deals available! To get started, please send us a PM with your first and last name. 

To send us a Private Message, please click our name “Comcast_Support” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!