Community Forum

Bill

New Poster

Bill

Why did my bill almost double? What can we do to change it back?

Official Employee

Re: Bill

Hello jbird10011. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. Sudden increases in fees are usually at the end of a promotional/ discount period. Discounted pricing only lasts for a limited period of time and does eventually shift to Everyday Price. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available to better suit your needs. If you would like this assistance, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can access your account. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Internet rate

Hello. Apologies for replying here, but I’m not getting an option to send you a private message. Can you please message me to discuss my increased internet rate, I need to get that back down or look elsewhere. Really appreciate if you could help me out with a better offer. I’ll watch for a message. Thanks! Stacey Rodriguez
Official Employee

Re: Internet rate

Hello Srodriguez3372. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. You first want to create a new thread post on our forum. Once you do that, your ability to send private messages becomes unlocked. Please know that sending unsolicited private messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Help & Support Forums, is a violation of Forum Guidelines

We certainly value your business, and want to make sure you are in a plan that fits your needs. I can assist with an account review to see if there are any internet offers available that may better suit you. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Re: Internet rate

I just posted a new thread. Sorry about that! Thank you.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Bill

Hi jbird10011. I did not receive a private message from you. This thread is now locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.