Community Forum

Bill increases by 40% and would be more, very confusing website directions, always showing errors

Frequent Visitor

Bill increases by 40% and would be more, very confusing website directions, always showing errors

I see my bill increases by 40% from 49.99 to $70, and would be $80 next month. Have no ideas what causes such a big jump. Trying to see what other choices I have online but the website always returns me an error page. Trying to talk online but there is no place to input my account number, which is absolutely needed to start the chat. Have no ideas how they manage the website and customer service channels. I NEED CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Official Employee

Re: Bill increases by 40% and would be more, very confusing website directions, always showing er...

Hello, xichenvt, thank you for reaching out on the forums. 

I would be more than happy to review the account with you to see what new deals are available. Usually, when you see a price increase like this, it's due to a promotional rate expiring. Please send me a PM with your first and last name so we can take a look at this further together. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Re: Bill increases by 40% and would be more, very confusing website directions, always showing er...

I send you a private message about my account info but no response. Again, I need customer service. 

Frequent Visitor

The customer service is still missing. It has been one week after my post here but still no progress. 

Official Employee

@xichenvt - Apologies for the delayed reply, Ally is currently working on the project and I will be happy to further assist you. I replied to your PM. Thank you!

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@xichenvt - I'm happy that our team was able to assist you with the package change. Please feel free to reach me or my team at any time. Have a wonderful day!