Community Forum

Bill hasn't been adjusted properly

New Poster

Bill hasn't been adjusted properly

I am new to Comcast Service have been with DirecTV for 15 years and i moved recently and decided to try xfinity. First month bill was correct as agreed. Then all of a sudden the bill says i have 3 rooms set up. I only own 2 tvs. If my bill isnt adjusted back to the the original agreement i will most definitely be canceling and returning back to Direct Tv. I can honestly say their bill was consistently correct for 15 to 20 years. I feel this mistake was made by an employee and i shouldn't have to pay for their mistakes. I have already talked to customer support once about this. It is still not corrected on my Bill.. I will be canceling my services if not fixed by my due date of August 20 2018. I have already been told by dtv that they want me back. And were going to offer me everything im reicing from xfinity for 50 dollars for 2 years with free install.. Sounding pretty good to me right now.. I just hate dealing with this frustrating stuff from Comcast. Gosh ive only been a customer for a month and a half and already problems.