Community Forum

Bill cost

New Poster

Bill cost

Apparently this is an issue for many looking on this forum.  I have had  comcast

now for 34 years.  I left on two occasions for direct tv due to costs going up.

I down graded to Internet and local calling because my bill with Internet,tv and phone hit $200!  Now, I am back at $100 for just Internet that was messed up for 5 months and is still slow and local calling that we can't call the next town over.  I swear we even get charged  for local calls at times.  We basically have Internet for $100 a month. Completely outrageous.  I can't get direct tv at this time but I understand fios is being brought into town. No more monopoly by

comcast.  Just wanted to let you know how I feel after 34 yrs. shame on your company. Many barely make minimum wage and have families.  You are truly

a huge money hungry company. Once my kids move out I will immediately get rid of you.

Official Employee

Re: Bill cost

Hello, Carter55. I appreciate your long-time loyalty. I want to improve your experience. Can you please private messages your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!