Community Forum

Bill Continues to Increase - Any discounts or Cheaper Bundles?

Frequent Visitor

Bill Continues to Increase - Any discounts or Cheaper Bundles?

I've been a long-time customer of comcast/xfinity where my bill started at $99 a month for the triple play.  Now I'm paying over $200.  Is there something cheaper, some less alternative for the triple play because if not, I will highly consider moving on to my local company Click! or or even a streaming platform like Youtube or Hulu TV.  I really, really don't wanna go that route.  Please help.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Bill Continues to Increase - Any discounts or Cheaper Bundles?

I am in this same situation. Preferred XF triple play, no HD channels, No HBO or Showtime, No Blast internet, and no X1 DVR. My bill is $213.81! 

There has to be some perks for those of us who have been faithful customers.

Official Employee

Hello mikamorbidly, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Official Employee
Moved: