Community Forum

Better customer service please

New Poster

Better customer service please

Having trouble with good customer service.  I have a zero balance on my account. No past due but I can’t watch ON Demand movies for 24 hours? Called customer service rep who told me she can’t help she wouldn’t be “wasting her time” if she could. Also said “she’s already over her hours tonight.” I asked more than 5 times to be transferred to a department that could help. She would not transfer me and said “even if she sent me to loyalty they wouldn’t help me either” and that “she used to work in tech support and they won’t help me either.” 

Ive been a good customer for over 15 years and this customer service is unacceptable. I have reviewed your website and can find no such On Demand policy and have never signed anything that allows Comcast to monitor my service. Once again, I am not past due and have a ZERO dollar balance. 

Expert

Re: Better customer service please

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: Better customer service please

goodserviceplz, thanks for reaching out. I'd like to improve on your experience. Please send me a private message with your full name and phone number tied to your residential services so I can look into the on demand issues. 

KenF