Community Forum

Better Estimates on Outages

Lifelessnormal
New Poster

Better Estimates on Outages

I would really like to have a better estimate on the outage for 72301. All the outage page says they know there is a problem and will get it up when they can.

Also, with a muti-day outage, do we get credit on the account for not being able to use it?
ComcastMartinR
Official Employee

Re: Better Estimates on Outages

Hello, @Lifelessnormal!

Thank you for reaching out to Comcast today over our Community Forums! We know how impacting service interruptions can be, especially with so many people relying on service every day. Our local crews work as fast, and safe as possible to have services restored to impacted areas. We also work with local utility companies that may be impacted as well. If power has been interrupted along our network to your home, we will have to wait for power to be restored, to ensure our network is back online. You can check for the latest status in your area by logging onto the Xfinity My Account app, or online at https://comca.st/2ZnP0BM. Thank you so much for all of your patience! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!