Community Forum

Being let down when we needed you the most

Regular Visitor

Being let down when we needed you the most

been a loyal customer for many years. My family of 5 moved 10 days ago to a rural farm. Had a new service install set up for Thursday May 3. We had and 7-9 am window. We received text and email alert on Thursday at 7 am. There was no technician to be found. When I called they tried to say nobody was home. WE WERE HERE! You were not. In fact my contractor was here also waiting to assist with any special needs your employee should have or need.
We are a family that relies on internet. My wife is a Nurse Manager/ educator that needs connectivity. I run a division of restaurants for a world famous franchise, one daughter attending Salisbury University and another daughter raising her 19month old son. We were counting on you! In fact we were even going to try your new security service.
Customer service said they would try for Friday install. Guess what, I never heard back, not a single email, call, message.... big let down, not just me, but my family. When we needed you most! Well all I can say is thank god for Verizon. Or you would not be getting this message. Data for our family was literally used up in 2 days. 60megs and counting with and my cycle doesn't reset till 25th. Big inconvenience, costly inconvenience, big let down when my family needed you most.
Expert

Re: Being let down when we needed you the most

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Regular Visitor

Thanks. I have zero expectation at this point, nonetheless thank you and let's see what happens.

Joe
Official Employee

Hi josav. We apologize for the big let down. I can assist with reviewing your account, and pending install that was missed and work to get you back on the install schedule. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.

To send me a private message, click my name (ComcastJoeTru) and click Private Message Me.

Expert

To send a Private Message click on ComcastJoeTru's name in his post above and then click on Private Message Me.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

@josav You need to send the information to ComcastJoeTru, not to me. 

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!